SI AGGRAVANO LE CONDIZIONI DI MARIAN PRICE, POLMONITE
Fears grow for bomber Marian Price after she’s hospitalised with pneumonia (Belfast Telegraph)
Old Bailey bomber Marian Price is seriously ill in hospital with pneumonia.
Her family has expressed “deep concern” about her deteriorating mental and physical health.
In June Price, who is suffering from severe depression after a year in solitary confinement, was moved from Hydebank prison to Belfast City Hospital’s Windsor House unit, which treats patients with psychiatric issues.
But her health has continued to fail. On Tuesday she was diagnosed with pneumonia and moved to the main hospital.
Her husband, Jerry McGlinchey, told the Belfast Telegraph: “We’re extremely worried. Marian has been in constant pain for months.
“Nobody has to agree with my wife’s politics to see this is wrong and violates her human rights.”
Price (58) was last year charged with encouraging support for a paramilitary organisation.
Despite being granted bail, her licence was revoked by Secretary of State Owen Paterson and she has been in prison since.
Mr McGlinchey added: “I’ve nothing to say to Owen Paterson, but I appeal to (Justice Minister) David Ford to show compassion and release my wife.”
- Fears grow for bomber Marian Price after she’s hospitalised with pneumonia (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- Fears grow for bomber Marian Price after she’s hospitalised with pneumonia (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Owen Patterson is Playing with Marian Price’s life: ILDC (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- A very poignant photograph of Marian Price and the late Brendan ‘The Dark’ Hughes R.I.P. (fiannaiochta.wordpress.com)
- The Torture of Marian Price (counterpunch.org)
- Marian Price should be released now: MLAs (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Marian Price should be released now: MLAs (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- FREE Marian Price NOW (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Derry to rally this Saturday for Marian Price’s release at Free Derry Corner (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- I Was Interned More Than a Year Ago and I Still Have No Justice ! (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)